How to Build a Large Opt-In E-List for Your Internet Business Fast, Cheap, and Easy
Co-registration can add thousands of new names to your e-list … in a matter of weeks … for as little as pennies per name – multiplying your weekly online orders and revenues faster, cheaper, and easier than you ever imagined!
I don’t know you personally.
But the fact that you’re on this Web site makes me pretty confident that you and I want the same thing...
Namely, to make thousands of dollars of passive income every week with our Internet marketing businesses … "working" only a few hours a day … or even just a few hours a week.
When you can make a six-figure annual income in an Internet marketing business that mostly runs on "autopilot," you can enjoy a level of comfort and freedom that your friends and neighbors can only dream about.
- Throw away your alarm clock – stay up as late as you want every night – sleep as late as you want every morning. Your schedule is your own.
- Keep your day job. Or quit your day job. It’s your choice. Imagine: no more boss … no more commuting … no more meetings … no more wearing a suit and tie … no more working for people who aren’t half as smart as you are.
- Do what you want to do … when you want to do it. Play golf every day. Take a nap after lunch. Go fishing in the middle of the afternoon. Putter around the house. Shop. Or just plain loaf. Again, it’s your call.
Yet despite having this dream, many Internet marketers are frustrated.
They can’t get their online businesses off the ground … or generate the kind of income they need to truly enjoy the "Internet marketing lifestyle."
The main barrier to their success is building a big enough opt-in e-list.
And I’m guessing growing your e-list is the biggest frustration you have in your Internet marketing business, too. I know it certainly was mine.
But then I discovered a remarkable but extremely under-utilized method for growing my list faster, cheaper, and easier than pay-per-click advertising, e-mail marketing, and other list-building methods I’d used over the years -- with varying degrees of success – for me and my clients.
Within a matter of a few months, I increased the size of my e-list from 45,000 online subscribers to over 75,000 … and it’s still growing.
Now I want to share my exciting new list-building discovery with you. If you will let me.
How to build a big, profitable opt-in e-list fast
The fastest, cheapest, and easiest method of online list building I’ve ever used is "co-registration." It’s also the most under-used.
It’s likely that you’ve subscribed or registered on Web sites to get a free e-zine or other free content.
If so, you’ve surely seen those sign-up pages with a line that said, "Here are other free offers you may be interested in."
Underneath were half a dozen or so related offers for free stuff. You just check the boxes for the additional offers that interest you, and you get the free report or newsletter they promised to send.
But, by requesting their freebies, you have also opted into those marketers’ e-lists.
These deals are called "co-registration." Because when you went to register on one site, you were bribed (with free offers) to register on other sites at the same time.
Most Internet marketers have heard about co-registration or "co-reg" marketing.
A far smaller number actually understand what it is and how it works.
And even fewer online marketers know how to find and make co-registration marketing deals – and use them to quickly and easily add thousands of new subscribers to their opt-in lists at minimal cost.
But that’s about to change...
Copywriter Whitney Smith and I have written what may soon be hailed as the definitive guide to using co-registration to quickly, easily, and cheaply build online lists.
In our e-book How to Build Your E-List Fast and Easy with Co-Registration, you will discover not only what co-registration marketing is … and how it works ...
You’ll also learn who the major co-registration players are … what co-registration programs and deals are available to you today … how to build your e-list fast and cheap with co-reg names … and most importantly, how to turn these co-reg sign-ups into paying customers.
- When new co-registration subscribers join your list, this is what you should send them first. Page 27.
- How to calculate the CPN (cost per name) that you can afford to pay to build your e-list and get a quick ROI on your investment. Page 17.
- Maximizing ROI for your co-registration marketing dollars. Page 29.
- The 19 "pay-per-subscriber" co-registration services that can get you the most new names in the shortest amount of time. Page 18.
- How to write and design an effective co-registration sign-up form. Page 5.
- 7 steps to building a better relationship with your new co-reg subscribers so they trust you and buy what you are selling. Page 32.
- Converting co-reg sign-ups to paying customers in minutes with an "OTO (one-time-only) special offer. Page 6.
- How to add thousands of new names to your opt-in e-list for as little as 4 cents a name – as incredible as that sounds. Page 19.
- The quickest, easiest, and cheapest way to generate an ongoing stream of relevant new e-mail addresses and adding them to your list. Page 8.
- How to implement a co-registration marketing campaign for as little as $47. Page 20.
- 6 ways co-registration marketing can double or triple the size of your e-list and your online marketing revenues this year. Page 9.
- Finding online business opportunity seekers and getting them to opt into your subscriber list. Page 21.
- Generating revenue from your co-registration programs. Page 33.
- The 15 types of co-registration Web sites. Which is the right one for building your opt-in e-list? Page 10.
- Cement your relationship with your co-registration subscribers by giving them a great e-zine they actually look forward to reading. Page 43.
- What Agora Publishing can teach you about making money from your co-registration marketing. Page 35.
- The most valuable co-reg names are "double opt-in." Here’s how to buy these names for as little as a dollar apiece. Page 22.
- 10 ways to maximize your co-reg revenues using autoresponders. Page 11.
- When Fortune 500 companies do serious co-registration marketing programs, here’s the co-reg network they turn to. Now you can too. Page 23.
- 5 steps to converting co-reg prospects into buyers with e-mail marketing. Page 37.
- How to find partners for co-registration cross-promotions – and pay absolutely nothing for the new names they help you add to your e-list. Page 12.
- 9 tips for choosing the right co-registration program for your Internet business. Page 24.
- Best software for running your co-registration marketing programs. Page 14.
- 6 steps to maximizing your revenues from co-registration names you add to your e-list. Page 47.
- How to write co-reg ads that add a flood of new names to your e-list fast. Page 25.
- 5 ways to write e-mail marketing campaigns that get your co-reg subscribers to spend money with you like it was going out of style. Page 38.
- Where you can "buy" names to add to your e-list through co-registration deals for as little as a dollar per name. Page 16.
- Boosting your traffic and building your e-list with "secondary" co-registration services. Page 48.
- How to make sure your co-registration subscribers actually open and read your e-newsletter instead of clicking away or unsubscribing. Page 41.
- 20 ways to make your online business more efficient and automated. Page 26.
- A "swipe file" of model e-mail marketing efforts for your co-registration campaigns. Page 56.
- Best co-registration services … auto-responder vendors … e-list brokers … Internet ad agencies … e-zine distribution software … and many other resources. Starts on page 64.
What will it cost to build your e-list with co-registration?
Before I discovered co-registration, I was having such a hard time building my online subscriber list that I looked into outsourcing the job to a third-party firm.
The quote they gave me was shocking: a $6,000 "prep" fee just to get ready, and after that, a charge per name PLUS a percentage of all my sales revenue from the list they built for me – forever!
Then I discovered co-registration … did my first co-reg deal … and within a month or so, added 7,000 new names to my list for just $7,000 – a buck a name. And many deals out there charge even less.
But learning my co-registration marketing secrets won’t cost you $7,000 … or $6,000 … or even $100.
That’s because How to Build Your E-List Fast and Easy with Co-Registration is yours for only $39. That’s less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
And that’s the price only if my co-registration list-building methods actually work for you, as I know they can.
If not, the cost is zero … zilch … nada … nothing ...
Use it risk-free for 90 days
That’s right. If you don’t agree that How to Build Your E-List With Co-Registration can help you build a big opt-in e-list … in record time … dirt-cheap and in the blink of an eye ...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll refund your $39 payment in full. And you can still keep the e-book free with my compliments. That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing...
In the next 6 to 12 months, you could, like me, be sitting on the deck of your new lake house – watching the sun set over the water, drink in hand, content to know you never have to work another day in your life unless you want to … because your online business is making money for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – even while you sleep.
Or, you could be no further along toward your goal of building a large opt-in e-list -- and a highly profitable Internet business capable of supporting you in the lifestyle to which you’d like to become accustomed.
It’s your decision.
So what are you waiting for?
To order How to Build Your E-List with Co-Registration on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Order How to Build Your E-List With Co-Registration today and get a FREE copy of my new 52-page Special Report, 17 Hidden Secrets of Business Success (list price: $29).
In this report, you’ll discover:
- The awful truth about marketing with business cards – page 31.
- How to attract new business like a magnet – page 16.
- What Donald Trump can teach you about direct marketing – page 22.
- How to succeed in business by "thinking small" – page 47.
- The secret of the "take-away close" – page 9.
- How to overcome "sticker shock" when selling high-priced products – page 6.
- And more...
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE – even if you request a refund on my e-book on building your e-list with co-registration.
To order How to Build Your E-List with Co-Registration … and get your FREE Bonus Report … just click below now:
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter’s Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer’s Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob’s writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He has also taught marketing at New York University.
Mr. Bly has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation’s Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
After years of writing winning online copy that made his clients rich, Bob decided recently to launch his own Internet marketing business. In creating the "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" in collaboration with Fred Gleeck, Bob took his online business from zero products – and zero income – to over $4,000 a week in net revenues. He did it in less than 6 months, and now is on target to make over $220,000 in annual online sales working just 20 minutes a week!
What they say about Bob Bly’s copy and counsel
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can’t!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we’ve already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and ‘partnership’ with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we’ve received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We’ve not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings – your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I’m in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It’s been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It’s great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I’ll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn’t stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken’s story. I love it. It kept me reading. I’m VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, it’s been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I’m very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I’ve never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job – I’m always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you’re the expert. It’s so simple, it’s brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again, I’d like to say I’m impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale … can’t ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don’t see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can’t wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation – as well as the conversion program from HMCL – as big successes."
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
—Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
—Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he’s doing."
—Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out-produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project…."
—Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it’s excellent."
—Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I’m thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
—Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you’ve poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
—Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again … you did a great job."
—Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
—Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of ‘Wall Street’s Loss is Your Gain’ continues to kick butt – pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
—Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn’t until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted – in the promised time frame – with re-writes – and the results I wanted. Thanks, Bob!"
—Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful …even entertaining. You really communicated the ‘feel’ of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
—Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn’t stop themselves from responding."
—Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
—Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers